Monkeylectric Bsmart Smartwatch - Great Green
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Estimated Dispatch: 1-2 Days.
For information on our Returns Policy, please click here.
Connect to smartphone GPS for real-time stats like a pedometer, distance, and calories synchronizing your sports data via our APP. Whilst receiving calls, texts and app notifications on your wrist.
Oxygen Saturation Monitoring be aware of your physical condition and make appropriate adjustments according to the test results.
- The new blood pressure monitoring method can measure blood pressure without connecting to your phone. Let you monitor blood pressure regularly and keep abreast of changes in your body.
- This smart Fitness Tracker bracelet can work as a pedometer, anti-lost, sedentary alert, displaying the time, date, steps, distance, and calories, and message reminder synchronize your sports data on your Android phone and IOS phone.
- Message and call reminder: It will alert you when your phone receives a phone call or SMS messages.
- Compatibility: Support Android 4.4, iOS 8.0 and above system.
- Material: Silicone.
- Size: 25.5 x 2.1 x 1.5 cm.
- Battery capacity: 90mAh
- Screen: OLED 0.96 inches dynamic color screen.
- Waterproof: IP68.
- Basic Function: Clock and date, step counter, calorie, distance, heart rate, blood pressure.
- The function of smart bracelet: Fatigue, sleep monitoring, silent alarm clock, brighten the screen when palming, call reminder, message reminder.
- Compatible with Android 4.4 or above, IOS 8.0 or above.
- Bluetooth version: 4.0 or above.
- Standby time: 7-10 days.
- Working time: 5-7 days.
- 1 x Smart Bracelet 1x USB Charger.
Excellent value for money. Battery life lasts into week 2. Easy to set up
For the first fitness watch l really liked it , it has all basics you need.Step count, Heart rate checker, Sleep monitor ,receive notifications from most popular apps, and many other fitness mode.
I have been trying a few different cheaper fitness trackers/Smart Watches to replace my broken Apple Watch.
Again this is very good you need to understand it is fitness tracker and not a smart watch but does have a lot of the same features as a smart watch.
I have used this to run my usual 10km and 20km routes and it was very accurate and the battery life is brilliant I still have not needed to charge it after the first charge but I do only wear this when running and not all the time.
The strap feels very comfortable and is quite long so would fit a much larger wrist.
I only just received it today so still have to see if I can sleep wearing it
This is an excellent purchase as I am getting older I wanted something to keep me more active and this is just what I needed.
Heart rate is pretty good and I eat healthy but just need more activity.
Great battery life of nearly a week and charges in about an hour or so.
Great product and terrific value as well as being comfortable to wear.