Monkeylectric M17- 7.8Ah BATTERY - RS White
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Estimated Dispatch: 1-2 Days. FREE SHIPPING
For information on our Returns Policy, please click here.
2 Year Warranty Included.
The M17 is one of the lightest electric bicycles in the world. It merges power, range, elegance and fun with extreme practicality. Featuring rear hub motor, nominal/peak power of 250W/400W 36V 25 MPH max speed , 13kg weight, With USB phone mount & collapsible design, Choose from pedal mode, moped mode and pure electric mode.
- With more than 40 miles range at an average pace with hydraulic disk brakes. Constructed from aluminum alloy, strong enough to support a maximum user weight of 120kg. Super bright LED headlight for added safety at night. Collapsible for easy storage and transport. Ideal for urban, commuting, short trip, shopping, and daily use.
- Aluminium Alloy frame.
- 12 gears.
- Twist grip shifters.
- Front hydraulic disc and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- Rigid suspension.
- Alloy forks.
- Weight fully assembled 13kg.
- 17 inch frame size.
- 14 inch wheel size.
- 29 to 42 inch inside leg measurements.
- ATB tyres.
- Alloy rims.
- Quick-release front wheel.
- Front and rear mudguards.
- Choose from pedal mode, moped mode and pure electric mode. LED front light to ride at night safely. Suitable for adults and teenagers. Aluminium alloy shell for max 120kg payload.
- Fully assembled.
- Tyres and tubes are excluded from the guarantee.
- EAN: 5060623582591.
Really nice quality bike. Wasn't expecting it to be this good, so value for money is excellent.
The frame is solid, the seat is pretty comfortable by all accounts, and my son loves it!
The test run was incredible, very comfortable ride due to the large tyres and good suspension. Electric makes all the difference with speed and hill climbing. In my opinion it feels like a motorbike not a bicycle. Yet to try it in bad weather but up to now it has a high rating from me.
Omg, this is an awesome bike. I am totally in love with it. It is easy to control and has different speed settings
Well worth the money if you are looking to get something that would take you to work and back up any hill then for the price this is definitely worth it.