Monkeylectric Back Pain Relief Support - 3 Adjustable Settings - Green
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Estimated Dispatch: 1-2 Days
- Improves posture and relieves back pain, it is being used to help: relieve chronic back pain, correct postural imbalances restore the natural curvature of the back improve flexibility in shoulder and back muscle. The Back Massage Stretcher is designed to make stretching your back easy & safe.
- 3 levels of height adjustment,Ergonomic design includes an arch with 3 adjustable settings for use by any age or ability! It can be flexibly adjusted according to your needs, which is quite suitable for the periodic treatment.
- Simple to assemble, USE AT WORK in your desk chair or when you're tired from travel - folds flat to easily stuff in a suitcase!
- EASY to USE,Place the device on a flat ground, bend the spinal faceplates and insert it into the slots accordingly, then slowly lay down onto the faceplate with two hands supported, relax your lumbar spine and back and enjoy the stretching.
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL - Made of premium quality ABS,our back pain relief stretcher is durable enough and has a longer life span than others. The back arch support is ideal for back stretching when doing yoga or exercising at home and in the gym.
Bought for hubby who has 3 slip discs and it's seems to be working, early days yet but he is in less pain, used it every day for 10 min, keeping fingers crossed it's working
Amazing product this has really helped with my lower back pain. After just 5 minutes I can feel the relief in my back.
I can’t believe I was in pain to 2 weeks and within a day the pain had eased. I’m still in shock. I’m now able to sleep more comfortably in bed.
Use all the time I moved it back to the lowest level and have been laying on it 10 minutes, 2 times a day for a week. I just today moved it up the second position. It provides super support as it stretches and unkinks all those muscles that get crunched up sitting and walking on hard floors all day long. 10/10
It had stretched the spine very well and relieved the pain for quite a while. Make sure you start with a gentle stretch. Overall pleased and use all the time