IMPORTANT SAFETY AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
REGARDING MONKEYLECTRIC PRODUCTS
Monkeylectric products may cause skin irritation.
Prolonged contact may contribute to skin irritation or allergies in some users. To reduce irritation, follow four simple wear and care tips: (1) keep it clean; (2) keep it dry; (3) don’t wear it too tight, and (4) give your wrist a rest by removing the band for an hour after extended wear.
For more information visit www.monkeylectric.co.uk If you notice any skin irritation, remove your Monkeylectric product. If symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days after removing the device, consult your doctor.
Monkeylectric products contain electrical equipment that could cause injury if not handled properly. Proper handling includes, but is not limited to the following:
If you feel soreness, tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness in your hands or wrists while or after wearing the product, please immediately discontinue use.
- Do not attempt to replace the battery, open the enclosure or disassemble your Monkeylectric product. Doing so will void the warranty and can result in a safety hazard.*
- Do not use your Monkeylectric product if the display is cracked.
- Substances in a Monkeylectric product and its battery may harm the environment or cause injury if handled and disposed of improperly.
- Do not expose your Monkeylectric product to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not use your Monkeylectric product in a sauna or steam room.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your Monkeylectric product.
- Remove your Monkeylectric product immediately if it feels warm or hot.
- Charge the battery in accordance with the instructions provided during setup. Only use a power supply that is certified by a recognized testing laboratory and an authorized Monkeylectric charging cable.*
- Do not wear your Monkeylectric product while charging it.*
- Do not charge your Monkeylectric product while it is wet.*
Consult your doctor before use if you have any preexisting conditions that might be affected by your use of any Monkeylectric product or service.
Do not check call or other notifications, GPS, or other applications on the product’s display while driving or in other situations where distractions could be hazardous. Always be aware of your surroundings when using Monkeylectric products and services.
A Monkeylectric product is not a toy. Some Monkeylectric products contains small components that could be a choking hazard, and are not intended for use by small children. Monkeylectric products are not intended for use by pets.
Unless otherwise specified, Monkeylectric products and services are not a medical devices, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. With regard to accuracy, Monkeylectric has developed products and services to track certain wellness information as accurately as reasonably possible. The accuracy of Monkeylectric products and services is not intended to be equivalent to medical devices or scientific measurement devices.
Please refer to monkeylectric.com for specific information regarding water resistance for Monkeylectric products.
CE Declarations of Conformity for Monkeylectric Products can be downloaded here:
- Download the CE Declaration of Conformity for iSmart
- Download the CE Declaration of Conformity for Bsmart
Disposal and Recycling Information. The symbol on the product or its packaging signifies that this product must be disposed separately from ordinary household wastes at its end of life because it contains a battery and is electronic equipment. Ensure that you dispose of your Monkeylectric product at a recycling centre. Each country in the European Union has its own collection centres for batteries and electronic equipment recycling. For information about where to recycle your Monkeylectric product, please visit ww.monkeylectric.com, or contact your local waste management authority or the retailer where you bought the product.
- Do not dispose of your Monkeylectric product with household waste.
- Disposal of the packaging and your Monkeylectric product should be done in accordance with local regulations.
- Batteries are not to be disposed of in municipal waste stream and require separate collection.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
For information on product warranties and returns, visit www.monkeylectric.com