Monkeylectric Lsmart5 Smartwatch - Tailored Silver Stainless Steel
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Estimated Dispatch: 1-2 Days
1.3 inch resolution colour touch screen, movement monitor and Pedometer. Includes USB charging cable
- Hardware platform: LSMART5, RAM / ROM: 64KB+ 512KB
- 1.3 inch resolution 240 * 240 OLED large touch Screen
- Built-in 110mAh battery, working time about7 days, standby time about 15 days
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof ( you can wear it to rain, wash hands, but don't put it into hot water and not fit for swimming long time )
- Blood pressure oxygen and heart rate monitor.
- Weather forecast: Real-time display weather condition.
- Smart calls & messages reminder: Call, Twitter, Facebook, Wechat etc, all will be sent to wrist display and with vibration alert.
- A variety of sports patterns, APP operation view pedometer, calories, distance.
- Support iOS 9.0 version above and Android 4.0 version above
- More function: Sleep monitor, Blood pressure oxygen / Heart rate monitor, Movement Monitor (steps, distance, calories), Pedometer, Message sync, Incoming call, Alarm clock, vibration.
Lovely watch. Very happy with my purchase- thanks!
Absolutely love this and much better than other fitness trackers. Sleek design, feels high quality. I love the metal strap makes it a bit different.
My first reaction towards this watch is WOW
What an amazing product it is in terms of a smart watch against the value of it.
I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for good quality fitness tracker with a great display, good functionality and very reasonable price.
Quite simply a great product with great value for money.
I thought for this price that the product wouldn't provided half of the functionality it does, but there are options to track your sleep, set an alarm, receive messages from your phone and more - I haven't actually got round to trialling all of the other features yet!
You link the watch with an app, which is super easy and just requires bluetooth so most phones should be able to handle it super easily - it does exactly what you need (counts steps, heart rate monitor, sleep tracker etc).
The watch feels well made and I've worn it 24/7 now since I received it 3 days ago and I haven't had to charge it yet, which is a massive bonus and something I was afraid of.
All in all, great product with amazing battery life and cool features. Definitely worth buying at the price point.