Monkeylectric SPSMART2 - Limited Edition Sport - Black/Grey
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Estimated Dispatch: 1-2 Days
- SPSMART2 - IP68 waterproof, 1.2 inches full fit HD round screen, 7 days battery life.
- Main features; Heart rate ECG, blood oxygen counter, payment, weather, stopwatch, music control, Bluetooth photo.
- Platform Bristish Force BF5877007 Memory RAM: 64KB, ROM: 512KB + 64MB.
- Product modeling sports health watch.
- Machine reference size "49*49*12MM, strap expansion length 240MM.
- Machine weight single head 60g.
- Alloy case, reinforced mineral glass mirror.
- Strap Food grade environmentally friendly silicone strap, two-tone design.
- Charging base Strong magnetic charging interface, charging 200 mA for 1 hour.
- Environmentally friendly produced.
- Colour - Black/ Grey.
- Main screen 1.2 inch TFT round screen resolution 240*240.
- Touch screen fully fit multi-touch.
- Bluetooth push Call, SMS, WhatsApp, QQ message content synchronization display (170 countries, and regional language full font push).
- Heart rate detection Support 24-hour timed heart rate monitoring.
- Pedometer, sports calorie, calorie consumption, exercise mileage record.
- Sleep Monitoring Objectively and scientifically records and analyze your sleep, automatically open from 9:00 every night to 9:00 the next morning.
- Call reminder support call rejection.
- Bluetooth function and version Bluetooth 4.0.
- Battery size and capacity 320MAH large capacity polymer, 100 minutes full
- Vibration motor support.
I like how this smart watch packs in a bunch of features at such a low price. You get a heart rate monitor, fitness tracking apps, alarm clock, etc. The screen is bright and clear even under sunlight. Right now the battery lasts for 7 days and charging is pretty fast as well. Would reccommend!
Straight out of the box had this on, took a while to figure it out but a good alternative to the really expensive smart watches out there. I use it mainly for sleep tracking and as a watch but will use for music when have some headphones and can listen on the go. It's choices of dial and setup are quite good from the watch itself, and the app is good once you've figured it out, took about 30 mins to get going properly with the bluetooth, look forward to more features being added to the app in future too. Have used it as a gentle alarm most days too.
Very comfortable to wear and extremely easy to set up to use with IOS or smartphone. Has multiple functions, heart rate monitor, activity tracker, smart reminder, music controller naming some. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A+++
Really good value for money. I was looking at more expensive brands but went for this and I cannot fault it. All the functions work really well, smart sleek design. Just what I needed.